BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

In addition people are way more likely to do things if they see somebody else do them

Yeah I understand that and if I wasn’t annoyed at school and stressed maybe I would have thought about it more besides being like “why are you asking me to claim tinker kinda sketch maybe pithag cero”

Tie any four of us together and explain that team’s behaviour this game.

he said he chooses general for all of Cho’s charavters

I was legit mildly annoyed that you immediately shut me down but it didn’t completely break my plan just made it a lot more awkward and clumsy

It’s entirely possible that another player is evil outside of that group.
But this is just PoE’ing for the likely Saint peeps

So is that a contradiction or something?

I just don’t understand Litten’s worldviews, and my own worldview includes him and ties things up really nicely.

1 Like

Being Mad In Thread just helped sell the world that my plan had failed. The alleged Heretic Saint plan was something I made up on the spot to recover, I couldn’t actually make a Heretic

1 Like

Bionic didn’t want Silviu to die, Silviu didn’t want bionic to die at the end of day one, Amelia was just claiming harpy druff because that was their first pick for townafolk but they rolled evil
And I’m starting to remember the otter thing why I cleared them because if they chose mayor for townafolk they wouldn’t bat an eye at them being town while if they chose it for efil they would

Oh, I would’ve done that.

Yeah I was yelling in my rolecard I SHOULD HAVE ASKED MAGNUS

2 Likes

I would have if I didn’t check yoy night one and got wrong results!

Litten what does me picking general mean lol

Hm, fair enough.
It is possible that you’re right and that Litten and Someone are just leading this game strongly.
That you + Brak are just good.

Base 3 characters only. The other plan I considered was to make a Slayer and have them out to get a redcheck + non-Demon check

1 Like

Would you believe we aren’t teamed if we proceeded to speedrun to f3?

I ain’t no base 3 character.

Not what I’m saying.

I’m sorry what