BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

Unless there’s an evil Saint, in which case sure, getting rid of that ability is fine.

do you think amelia or derps is evil
the formatting of you saying w/v is typically how you say it when you suspect the former
i looked

Oh

its drunk tonight

2 Likes

…no it isnt
its till dusk

2 Likes

I mean I dont really want to say publicly, im gonna tell you tomorrow when I whisper to you

1 Like

It’s off-and-on whether or not I’m consistent with that order. As stated contextually, I’m more inclined to distrust Derps over Amelia, but that’s independent of the Someone alleged-misregistration thing happening right above us.

1 Like

i was definitely not baiting you into obviously changing your read because i made it sound like it

1 Like

Initially I was meta-suspicious of Amelia for reasons I won’t state.

So you do not think Amelia is evil?

Not actively, at least?

May had a little lamb
little lamb
little lamb

may had a little lamb
I don’t know the song

1 Like

I’ve had no contextual evidence to suspect Amelia, and I want them to live. That’s why I asked you to call off the tunnel.

1 Like

What does this mean

May I think derp has the Saint ability which explains why they needed to register as a townsfolk once this game which is why it’s sorta confusing why we are voting the Saint
That’s the only possible explanation as to why they should register as good
Not sure whether deep would be happy with that being said if they are though but also they are currently on the block or being explored as a possiblity

1 Like

I thought I didn’t have anybody

If I were murdered in real life how long do you think it would take you all to notice

I wouldn’t hear meowing

1 Like

They’re really about to execute the Saint huh

Vizier says hi

1 Like