BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

ive… probably not been fair on my judgement considering my argument is just “your tone is really weird”
but we only have socials and nobodies been talking about socials except litten tutuu and you so theres not much to go off of, especially when i assume youve been lying all game
can you give reads on specific players

1 Like

I’m like 99% I am right and there’s only two possible worlds of the game rn

It’s odd to accuse me of being disingenuous when I haven’t really shared anything mechanical out loud, only implied it, unless you got my claim from Silviu. But fair’s fair.
I’ve posted my Demon POE, I’ve already expressed thoughts on Leafia / Amelia / Litten / Someone without prompt off the top of my head. I’m excluding SDA for obvious reasons. I’ve given advice on interacting with your slot, Brakuren’s alignment is resolute…

i dont believe you believe leafia’s claim
theres too many spelling errors.

Silviu’s town, right.

im about 90% sure

I’m going off my whisper with them, yeah. I think it’s more likely than not.

i assume i’ll be able to figure out when they wake up

So chat

aomeone has clearly expressed that they think derp has registered as town once tbis game

which is weird right
someone is the vizier
what could have deep possibly told someone that made them think that “how is it possible for them to register as two alignments at the same time, Amelia is lying”

1 Like

what was your thoughts on amelia
im pretty sure everything you said on someone was mech and/or agreeing with me

Believing Leafia’s claim is distinct from believing her alignment. But as a matter of fact, I do believe her claim more than I’m reserved about it, primarily for mechanical-lite reasons as well as the fact that v!Leafia hardclaims early on a lot without reason, although I didn’t hold that judgment earlier on.

you included your thoughts about her claim

Really there’s only one possible explanation

I indisputably want Amelia to live unless there is actual hard evidence they were the Demon. I didn’t have much of a reason to townread their slot at first, but I didn’t want them executed either way. With their claim out in the open, it doesn’t actually clear them much at all, especially not if Derps is town. Actually, given that harpy claim, they’re both probably W/V.

other people have pushed amelia, or made a case against them, and the evil could be letting themselves get drunk because of derps
you thought about all of this

@someone am I on the right path

But have they really? Being mad that someone is evil is to try and push that worldview and make others believe it’s true, it’s not just putting up the idea because other people also did it. A mad person doesn’t have to be prolific or successful, but they need to make an earnest attempt.

Not in a U-Pick where the roles are evil-sided, I don’t think.

an earnest attempt
mhm
one second