/whisper someone

You make

/whisper accept

guh

1 Like

/end

you should become a dog girl it will suit you

1 Like

You cannot believe how tempted I was to claim it yesterday for fun when nobody else did. I would’ve if I hadn’t already told you “:arrow_backward: :no_entry_sign:” to mean “I’m not the Saint”.

(I didn’t think your ability was real. Sorry for doubting you.)

1 Like

I think litten got converted and is frozen smh

2 Likes

He did not deny it.

1 Like

Someone is minion, yall wanna vote them?

2 Likes

guy’s Someone’s condition for hammering is whispering the person!

Neighbor whispers probably count

1 Like

/nominate Someone @snowe @Jinxed @Hazardwaste

2 Likes

Marluna and Someone did whisper yesterday for sure, yeah. We saw evidence of that in this public thread.

1 Like

Now leave me blinded, and erase my memories! @Jinxed

2 Likes

Your Amnesiac guess is lukewarm.

1 Like

they repeatedly said i wasnt an option for execution
i. dunno if that helps.

2 Likes

Until Someone tells people what the execution condition is, which they’re only sharing in whispers, we sorta have to just figure it out.

Speaking of Someone… if Leafia was killed by the Demon, why not kill Someone in the same swoop as a gravedigger claim, unless the tinfoil alone swayed the killer’s hand? May was lying about their claim, but his death seems player-led whether you assume she was lying or telling the truth. You look like a fear kill. Irrespective of whether these kills make sense, they don’t look like the best deaths.

Yes, I did.
But he didn’t answered through whispers.

Also if this is his condition it might explain, ehy Bionic straight up refused to whisper me as well.

2 Likes

i cant recall a game where the evil team a. were afraid of me and b. didnt insta kill me
so you’re prolly right
may mightve been killed cause he’s polarized? or because they didn’t believe he was recinding his apparent instawin
leafia was prolly claimkilled

2 Likes

which is such an anti-town condition!