BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

NO CLUE!
THERES PRPBABLY A RESULT FOR THAT SOMEWHERE!

With so many options to choose from probably

On the topic of discussion A townafolk, a townafolk spy is pretty strong and the “outsider may register” is probably a balancing effect, I think it makes sense to register as an outsider to help evils to balance it out

We have actual Outsiders to balance the game. Townsfolk abilities, in the worst case scenario, should have no effect unless drunk or poisoned. I don’t think this happens.

1 Like

@Marluna could you register as whatever, even if dead?

I wonder why sober and healthy is useful (/s)

2 Likes

no clue where the poiosned people are at as all my results have been fine

I actually don’t know Litten Kitten’s things. Litten I can whisper you if you want

We also have a Minion Vizier.

1 Like

I have to wait for hazzy to speak with snow before I’m allowed to whisper or maybe not

i may or may not be out of whispers depending upon host intereptatopm

the bullet proof, unkillable, very few conditions, vizier is town I swear!

Kiiruma, I think you should consider picking Tutuu tonight as one of your targets, if it’s all the same. Later in the game, it might be worth selecting pools of one trustworthy and one untrustworthy player for the sake of narrowing down suspects too.

I’m not actually joking on that front, I’ve talked with them and just think they are town, they explained their role well enough for me to believe them, and I shared information with them about my investigative ability in return.

Someone borderline admitted to it.

1 Like

where?

Read the whole back and forth above, from the debate about their inconsistent ability mentions, to not wanting to confirm people with their ability, to extorting people with the threat of death if they don’t whisper them and not caring about confirmation, to conceding and going into the Heretic talk.
We aren’t killing them anyway, so Someone will still have fun this game hopefully, but there’s no doubt.

1 Like

It doesn’t really matter in the end whether he’s good or evil if we aren’t killing him

I have to choose 2 living players (Not myself)
We’re going to do science when it comes to Otter + The mayor elections by going for me as Mayor (Outsider count confirmed, after all), so we don’t need to worry about them today.
If you want me to science Tutuu then Tutuu cannot be executed today either.

So we’re PoE’ing our execution targets.

1 Like

I think you might have killed leafia

In that world atlas and may may have been Shab kills (canon world is Shab demon but I know it’s not gueateed)