BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

thats fine, but you cant be mad that people arent listening to you when you havent said anything

Im more than willing to discuss with you why you think you’re town as I havent read a lot of thread but you arent facilitating that

2 Likes

I’be never had to self case myself because my Town meta is so obvious

How does that help little old me who dosen’t know your town meta?

You want my Town meta?

Reminder that being accused is part of signing up for the game, and it’s not really a huge deal, especially since you still get to talk in the game and vote in a limited capacity after you die. If you feel heated, I would recommend taking a step back from the game for a bit.

2 Likes

Hey @Litten, May admitted to fakeclaiming immediately at the beginning of the game, y’know. So your role doesn’t actually confirm their role because it never existed, there is no Saint or Heretic, and there’s an Outsider unaccounted for.

Im trying to generally stay away from meta specific reads, so Id prefer if we discussed in the context of this game why you think you’re town

No, by reading the game thread, by thinking based on kills what sort of teams make sense.

We think that evil is really coordinated based on 3 deaths.
So we’re looking at who can be coordinated evils.
Several players straight up did not whisper, so for now they’re outside of that thing.

I whispered to 2 players, 1 of which is dead and I’m the only outsider claim and we know there has to be 1 and there’s likely 2 (Since nobody who is town has claimed modifications and outsiders are useful for evils, so it’s less likely they’ll remove outsiders.)

We’re not toxic for trying to work out what’s going on and drawing conclusions from events in the game.
It’s possible you’re right about Someone and Litten. We can analyse this tomorrow potentially.

1 Like

One of us was being lied to and I don’t think it’s me.

I have whispered Litten for 8 minutes and Magnus for 11 hours.

I whispered Leafia in neighbor whispers as well as otter

No, I mean May publicly retracted.

Oh yeah she lied to you guys lol in public I’m still confirmed

I can’t self case myself

@May confirm or deny.

can you confirm or deny brak being confirmed by you

It’s vice versa.

didn’t may just say “I’m not an Outsider” and thats it? I got no implication she retracted his whole “there’s a fucking Saint somewhere”

2 Likes

pardon.

Yeah t

Whats stopping you?