BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

You and Magnus are a pair we have been looking at when it comes to potential coordination.
It’s entirely possible you’re both good, I can’t rule that out.
But it’s just as much of a valid world that you’re both evil and just a minion/demon pair, idk which is which.
Leafia’s probably good and Otter’s claim at least seemed socially fine + we’re doing science for it anyway.

I’d like as many players to vote for me for the election as possible. It’s possible it’s a scaling effect and I’m currently just straight up confirmed. If you guys trust me then please, vote for me.

1 Like

Motivation.

I mean I dont need a full ISO case, I dont want to do that so itd be silly for me to ask you to, but surley their are actions youve taken that you think make yourself town and or not wolf

The implication here was that May just wanted to survive.

With these sad eyes poking fun since the greencheck isn’t real.

1 Like

she told me her role in private

I would maybe do it if this game wasn’t ubsurdly toxic. But right now I just don’t care.

Someone will probably send me more death threats

Litten to.

Atleast magnus will read what I say

1 Like

In fact who’s alive and not currently voting me? Since we can just @ them.
Since nobody should have reason to not vote me (Except Otter who can just run as mayor against me, but it’s ok ya boy has it)

magnus
can you say with 100% mechanical certainty that brak is good, since brak claims you can

I want you to look me in the eyes rn and tell me you havent told someone you were going to vig them before

I’d be surprised if he was town.

Yes.

2 Likes

not like someone the player just someone

Barring setup misregistration.

1 Like

then why is it “vice versa”
that implies either you or him can confirm only one of the other

That
That’s the fucking pleading emoji

In what context

How do you know they’re wolves?