BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

I mean it wasn’t actively “used”, it “happened” to us. There wasn’t an active choosing ability tethered to it.

1 Like

Living players:
@Bionic @SirDerpsAlot @Litten @Silviu200530 @tutuu @Amelia @Someone
(Removing Brakuren from the list since is currently top wagon and will prob die. And also Otter from list since Otter’s running against me. Magnus is already voting me as Mayor Election too so removing them)

I am the only outsider claim. The Mirage fabled means there’s at least 1 outsider, there’s probably 2 (As has been explained previously).

I would like for yall to vote for my election in addition to any other votes you make today.
Since I should just be trusted town and as a result it is beneficial for me to be elected with no wiggle room for evils to manipulate it.

That sounds crazy enough to be real.

Also, you’re welcome Silvui and good night to you too. Please sleep well.

2 Likes

I cannot vote on it, you should be fine tho

is this from yours or braks ability, or from a third party

It’s not. Litten claimed in whispers that Host sends a host question, but he then retracted this statement in thread

I will! Though I will stay for an hour before sleeping

/Voting Kiiruma for mayor.

Fine.
Brakuren is my Revolutionary partner. That is why we whispered for eleven hours.

1 Like

my role has been pubicilly confirmed by two people now

Just in case this is a mechanical thing, the votes for Mayor are different to normal votes for execution is what I’d guess. So if you cannot vote me for execution you might still be able to elect me as Mayor? Idk

hm

Like you do constantly? Also, Litten does that regardless of alignment.

and the revolutionary pair can figure out the demon tomorrow?

Yes, because what Litten claimed about being the only investigative ability in the game is false.

1 Like

You and me both know that’s not how voting works on this site :stuck_out_tongue:
But also you’re dead so idk it’s fine if you don’t vote it lol
You already know most of my ability already at least

So I just went and reread and like

the only mention of you being killed is people saying they think youre demon or someone saying he wants to hammer

I really dont see where youre getting this from

so youre masons with an instant directed cop on the flagbearer during n3

3 Likes

Litten’s confirmation on me holds whether I’m Townsfolk or Outsider. I haven’t rescinded my entire claim. It’s just… not an Outsider

2 Likes

You want me to make a list?