BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

Is telling someone they want you to die 100 times a day for two days straight really just “wolfreading”

Agreed.

Even if you were literally outright greenchecked, this game is full of millers, Godfathers, Drunkeness and Poison, fakeclaims, outright false information… nothing is ever certain. If town took information at face value as you seem to want them to, we would lose every single game of Sects and Violets. You are not entitled to being unquestioningly townread, even off a mech clear, in mafia, and you are most certainly not entitled to being townread in BotC.

1 Like

ive read maybe 100 posts

magnus should be mafia

brakuren might be town

cant we chop magnus?

I know. Giggles

Brakuren and I are paired.

2 Likes

they’re basically claiming masons from the looks of it

3 Likes

magnus chose it didn’t they

Yes. That is how wolfreading works. You did not even get nominated yesterday. You were not in real danger of dying. You are not grounded in reality right now. If you cannot handle being thought a liar, take a break and leave the thread until you can.

4 Likes

So it’s more likely T/T or W/W, it’s entirely possible it’s a W/T if the player who chose Revolutionary is W and lying about the ability. But it’s not possible for it to be the other way around is the 1 thing we know lol

1 Like

Conflating in-game campaigning for your execution with “toxic” “death threats” is not healthy mafia behaviour. The game cannot be played if people act like this. Being executed, even misexecuted, is an inherent part of the game. Learn to cope with it or stop playing.

1 Like

/Consult Storytellers. :bookmark:
@Jinxed.

magnus
can we habe that whisper

yea why can’t it be W/T? shit happens even in mafia which is less chaotic than upick botc. if i ignore mech im townreading brakuren socially and wolfreading magnus socially. chop magnus imo

i’m pretty certain your and brak’s testimonies dont line up.

1 Like

you say “we might be able to figure out the demon” but brak says “i will
brak didnt give further details, but they waited for you to do so

1 Like

We can have that whisper.

Explain why.

we can group whisper if you want

1 Like

For twelve hours.

1 Like

I really don’t read Brak as T socially. There’s been inconsistancies to put it mildly.
But it’s good to at least hear your thoughts. Hm.

1 Like