BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

as much as i’d love to be trapped in a room with the two most suspicious people alive

you either whisper magnus and me or you don’t whisper either of us

I don’t really get why Brak is suspicious. I can understand myself, but socially Brak isn’t trying to avoid drawing heat or throwing the gauntlet down on anyone except Someone who is evil anyway.

1 Like

you and magnus will be able to get your story straight by discussing it with me
i’d like to narrow it down by talking to the one who requested my whisper and compare it between the two of you

emotions for brakuren and u seem like a copy of your last wolf botc game. youre taking stuff and making points that are logical but they dont lead to too much or nothing at all. like youre calling out discrepancies and then you just leave them. you said that me/otter has to be the demon, then you said “but neither of them whispered yesterday” and then you dropped it. a bunch of your posts gave me that impression iirc. it feels to me like a wolf whos reading the thread, scooping up stuff on the surface and then chilling. it doesnt feel to me like ur town digging deep

1 Like

thats not your choice to make.

1 Like

I am more than willing to be executed before Brakuren.

See this is just exactly what a minion would say if their demon was about to be die

/whisper magnus
feel free to accept or not

1 Like

Didn’t Litten have information clearing Bionic, actually? Why would Bionic and I be paired with them?

So kill a Minion candidate then.

may, not bionic.

cant like brakuren be town who got fooled by the mech or something? :person_shrugging:

like. maybe he received info magnus is town but isnt accounting for poison? or he’s just playing loose and/or misunderstanding smth? i dunno

like masons. masons isnt really a botc role right?

disclaimer: u guys have read much more than me so dont let me mislead u in case brakuren is evil. im just sharing

Just trying to sound analytical, floating along the surface, I suppose I can see that. I missed EOD so it doesn’t seem like I’ve had the most influence this game…

The Demon POE specifically had to do with me arbitrarily clearing everyone else off the list, and I acknowledged it didn’t make sense so I didn’t use it and instead went after Someone for a bit.

1 Like

@Atlas.

a “good reason”

true love

1 Like

Why don’t we just kill them both?

(Kidding)

Revolutionaries are a setup ability, not a N1 ability.

1 Like