BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

Yeah and then get yelled at even more I hate this

Then mods also have the time to review the game and take a proper course of action concerning behaviour in this game.

I don’t see a risk for a night

yea

It’s fine, if he continues behaving like this, Brak will just be banned anyway

1 Like

Im gonna eat some ice cream that always cheers me up

4 Likes

2 Likes

As a host, I heavily discourage experience/skill attacks as a means of discussing this game. Speculating on alignments is part of this game and is entirely allowed. Deciding to take game-relevant mechanical actions based on that speculation is part of the game and entirely allowed. Speculating negatively on others’ experience, skill, or personality is not within the scope of the game.

5 Likes

Brakuren I don’t want you to be having a horrific time. Genuinely I don’t, because this game is meant to be fun. So I’m sorry if you’re annoyed at me. The hosts spent over a week in ensuring this was as good as it can be. I love the flavour, I love my character - I think it’s perfectly harmful which is appropriate for an outsider. This game has so much effort behind it already and experience too, with this being XXVI.

Please, just let up on the AtE, that is all I ask of you because it is very much tainting an otherwise amazing experience. At the end of the day, I hope that you do end up enjoying this game and that you become a good member of our community over time. As if you’re open to things and enjoy FM and all that it has to it, then you’re welcome to be part of the community we have here ^^ I’ve found a great community in FoL, I hope you do too.

2 Likes

Don’t discuss this in thread

1 Like

Ok, I mean we can’t exactly talk about it privately either… so I just wanted to give a general positive perspective and a bit of comfort / positivity in the end there. My bad.

1 Like

Who suggested to kill anelia

Tutuu I think

No one has been mad today

so what I understand is
Magnus is confirming Brakuren but not other way around
cuz revolutionary can be a minion ability to register falsely or demon ability

1 Like

@Brakuren Do you have any wolf reads other than Litten and someone?

I likely wont be convinced on either of those two rn, but theirs more evils than two so who else has pinged you?

You and Tutuu

Anything on me other than the Amelia thing?

Whats ur general issue with tutu?

Your tone is way different then Knights-Errant and have TMI in alot of your posts

Tutuu just feels like hes there, not really doing anything and then he gets town read which is very odd

Ye my tone is different but this is a super mech heavy gave which im weaker in so I mostly just havent had any super strong reads to push, any examples of TMI you can remember off the top of your head?

valid ill have to skim them and see what I think soon but I dont directly disagree with this statment based off the things iv seen from them so far