yes
that’s usually how posts go when talking about past events

“Makes me think” is present tense

1 Like

the red check was a past event

youre referring to their plan

yes this is me outlining my thoughts on it when I was whispering with them

/end meeting

im already quite out of the loop and i have the feeling this is just the beginning

This whole back and forth is annoying because I have already explained why I refused to do anything may told me to do, why I thought it was a red check because of what they were asking me to do, why I later thought it could be a role check instead of an alignment check, I never explained why I thought it was a green check then switched back to just being a role check but I don’t need to

don’t worry i feel the same

1 Like

i. really dont have the brainpower for this
im not upset im just tired
i’ll come back later; i think you were talking in “now”, and you didnt discuss changing your mind, meaning that you still suspect them, but you said that in the past you thought it was weird, not evil
which i dont understand

1 Like

i just stopped reading their messages past the first line

1 Like

this is botc but lets play mafia guys and townread and scumread each other and stuff. publicly. cant hurt!

3 Likes

ur mafia

1 Like

i am in fact quite not!

Sure bud

1 Like

I made my thoughts clear
I suspected them after I entered the conversation and they asked me to do an action. I refuse. They kept asking, I kept refusing, I thought as to why they would do this plan and why they needed my help, and thought they were a mutated pithag

I later thought more about what they were saying and realized it makes sense if they outlined what they wanted to do to the hosts and that it was more of a role and how they were going to accomplish stuff check

1 Like

walls of text

1 Like

what alignment do you think may is
if you think null, please list it from 1-10, with 10 being town.

1 Like

I think they are good based off my information

1 Like