BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

Nah iv not done enough fuckery to be demon

Minion I could understand

1 Like

If I was demon someone would be having a much worse time probably

1 Like

he’s having a grand time regardlese

Base 3 isn’t exactly the most foreign BotC phrase.
Also although the exact words “Base 3” aren’t found on the Wiki. “Base set” is and it meantions “3 editions” within the Base Set. So…

1 Like

what do you mean by this btw

I can imagine his role is peak fun

Iv not made an active attempt to fuck or manipulate someone passed trying to make sure he aligns with me

I can’t like prove it or anything but as demon I’d have done way more with someone than I have

1 Like

To be fair, if you’re a minion, your ability could be slightly different to what you’ve been saying and you’ve fucked with Someone subtly.

1 Like

That’s why I said I can’t prove it

Kiiruma I really enjoy you being active btw it’s a nice change of pace

It’s less a defense and more just an observation

I learned recently kii is pretty good with mech

1 Like

Look, I have a really cool ability and having cool things to do makes me wanna be active and show it off!
I also can show yall that I can lead in games. I just need to ensure my wim stays high

1 Like

to save my demon I use my special ability to vig your wim

Recently?!
My guy, my thing has always been mech.
Sometimes I mess up with it, but often I don’t. And I always enjoy analysing it anyway

I was just referring to the game we recently played where you confirmed yourself as mafia lol

Yeah. Kiiruma is oozing with villageriness right now.

my wim is getting lower, even though I’ve been pushing a lot today because I’m not really sure what is correct on world wise because otter being evil doesn’t make since socially so I’m probably wrong somewhere, and people say Silviu is socially good

so I’m probably just going to chill and if people accuse me and someone on being the same team I’ll just nominate and be a sole voter each day, cuz no one can look that and say “that’s balanced” if we are teamed

I’ve settled down on jsut playing with mech and making sure it’s optimal

I wish I was just like

idk

a cop or something