BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

Your worldview makes no sense. You’ve ignored Atlas’s read on Silviu, you’ve ignored everything about Someone and SDA, you’ve ignored the Bionic clear.

What about me?

Your role is real, or at least your information is real. That much is fine, but you’re still evidently evil.

We need a VC refresh. I can’t see who nominated.

It’s even more evident but it’s less productive.

Except im clearly not

UNVOTE

/Consult Storytellers. :bookmark:
@Jinxed.

magnus you think im evil with someone rught

I think Bionic is good, in all honesty… May raised a really good point that hasn’t been brought up at all this game, one that lines up with my own understanding, but I struggle to see the partnership…

Give it forty minutes or so.

@Someone if magnus thinks bionic is good im fine with sendung brak home

im on computer on ca,pud bus vanr bye

My world view is constantly changing upon new information
phone is dead btw so

Your worldview is rubberbanding backwards to the lower hanging fruit instead of standing up to scrutiny.

1 Like

But yeah
I’ve been pretty straight forward about my reads and reasons and its been clear ive put thought into htem even if they change rapidly
someone if derp wants to nominate bionic then we can hammer that but

Your world view is flawed and yet I can’t say why, and my world view is flawed and I can see it and trying to work around it, clearly it’s flawed and the only way to prove it’s flaw is to prove that we can’t be algined together by executing brakuren or bionic by force

how am i still connected to internet on the bus lmao

Your normal reads fluctuate wildly using reasoning that is certainly apparent, but isn’t in the public eye. There’s a logical thought process and you heed the words of other people to determine multiple worldviews.

You don’t clear evils for the sake of clearing people and tie slots together without cause and against momentum.

You’re trying to misexecute one of two probable-villagers as we speak, with no plan for the future.