BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

Someone needing to whisper three people to execute a player, maybe.

2 Likes

/whisper accept

I told you to not kill Marluna but didn’t know who the mafia was

Wait tbis feels oddly familiar

1 Like

i think that condition is too easy

Someone liked the post, alright.
But what does the flag represent?

1 Like

It’s capture the flag, you didn’t capture the flag

2 Likes

(I don’t know)

2 Likes

None of Brak’s whispers or neighbours on the first day match up with Marluna or Someone. I whispered Marluna after Brak so it’s not a whisper sickness.

I’m inclined to agree, yeah. The more conditions there are, the more likely it is to be a Demon character.

Someone’s bluff has a component that directly relates to something they wanted to bluff last Mafia game, fun fact.

You put Marluna into the circle jail???

1 Like

Oh?

Yeahhh. Someone’s just having this game as a wilding evil, which I can completely respect. I think I’d do a similar thing in their position.

1 Like

Think you guys are neglecting how impossible it is for good to win if the vizier only needs to whisper three people
It’s going to become really apparent though that they aren’t show and tell

1 Like

um

hi

sorry i got distracted
litten…
check your postcount

2 Likes

I’m still day dreaming the steel chair

I don’t believe it would be impossible, no. Hazard and Snowe are talented role creators so they would’ve tried to balance the game to the best of their ability. I don’t think that’s the condition, but it’s an idea.

This feels like cope when you have to deal with the fact that vizier controlled two executions

If 2kpn happen again and we were a team we would already have parity

@Brakuren.
May whispered Someone yesterday. If one theorises that Atlas was killed by a Minion ability, I could see Leafia dying to the Harlot and the Vizier having the power to only kill people who whisper them directly (which is an upside at first and a downside later).

1 Like

Someone claimed alignment changing FYI. Even if you think they’re town, they aren’t good or trustworthy. Your pedestal doesn’t work.