BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

Yep she outted it

1 Like

May, Kiiruma and I.

For Day 2 it means that 3 bookmarks from here are false?

VOTE: Someone
VOTE: Kiiruma’s Election
Just realised there were 0 election votes registered when looking at the most recent votes

I’ve read the last 1000 posts I didn’t quite understand much

Too fidgety that entire thing with Litten and Magnus

I think they’re W/T but idk which is which

It means at least three are false, unless droisoned/yada yada.

1 Like

Litten is not entirely reliable, I am yet to comprehend their defense on Otter. I still wonder what’s the case on bionic? “I am powerful role” “We don’t see any obvious evils, let’s kill the low apples, let’s start with bionic”

1 Like

Mangos you wouldn’t be droised would you

Otter’s entrance and claim did feel pure.
Plus if we can get a couple of more votes on my election then we can see what happens.
I don’t want too many but I want to ensure I’m more voted than Otter, since I’m confirmed

It’s implausible.

Yeah fair otter has a demonstrable role, but, do we know the effects?

Who was elected yesterday? What did they get?

Magnus it is Brak who’s got this ability right, not you?
Since we need to ensure that the right person is both protected and sober/healthy.

Just wanted to check

Also could yall make sure you’re voting for my election along with any of your other votes? Geez :stuck_out_tongue:

Otter was elected, but didn’t say what happened.
I’m confirmed via outsider count so I can say what happens to me tonight/tomorrow if I’m voted today

1 Like

VOTE: Kiiruma’s Election

I’d appreciate an occasional VC refresher from the hosts. The hammer icon is getting a lil rusty

2 Likes

Yeah.
Plus if you’re voting for executions + elections, make sure you’re voting in the same post otherwise it’ll only count one not the other.

2 Likes

VOTE: Someone.
VOTE: Kiiruma’s Election.

If you’re pursuing this course of action, then yes you would like to select Brak instead of myself. I might almost be counterproductive selection, funnily enough?

As Brak said, things might have been talked up publicly; it’s still worthwhile but it’s probably not what everyone’s expecting.

The ability isn’t technically demonstrable since anyone can call for an election (as we found out yesterday) and there were no publicly seen effects, but it’s unlikely for that character to be made up out of the blue as a bluff so I’m good with it.