BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

— Unofficial Votecount —

Someone (3): Brakuren, Kiiruma, Magnus
Kiiruma’s Election (3): Kiiruma, Silviu200530, Magnus
Brakuren (1): Someone

Not Voting (10): Bionic, SirDerpsAlot, Leafia, otterpopd, Atlas, tutuu, May, Amelia, Litten, Marluna

1 Like

I wasn’t forced to participate in roshambo against Litten, by the way, so there’s no tinfoil there.

@.ST I call my slayer ability to kill a random evil

Silviu invokes the Doomslayer. Tutuu dies.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s fair to both argue that you aren’t comprehending my defense of otter and my accusation of bionic. I’ve already explained multiple times that I don’t really see a world where Bionic is good if Magnus and Brakuren are both good, I confirm Tutuu’s role and Amelia is being “confirmed” by Magnus. Someone and Derp are probably not wolves together based off what I have perceived. This quite literally leaves a list of Bionic/Silviu/Otter/Someone/Derp. And considering the favt that I don’t think they are wolves together, I allreadu think there is sometnint beint miscleared there. I’ve explained this multiple times/

I am not confirming Amelia’s alignment by any means. I am intuiting them as more likely town than not due to undisclosed mech.

This is pretty much the same thing.

Those are meant to be mutually exclusive. There’s positions you have and I didn’t have quite any ideas of the why

What loisituons are you referring to

Me too!

1 Like

(Morning)

1 Like

I do understand the position with Otter because their mayor role sounds convincing, though I am yet to see its effects too, hopefully we’ll see with Kiiruma (don’t forget to elect-vote).

The one with bionic and me is because low-hanging fruits?

In that entire debate over the last 1000 posts it wasn’t quite linear that I would’ve liked

1 Like

Okay so Magnus and Brakuren because of the :fr: Revolutionary. I don’t think I’ve noted down your role so I don’t know what you are, but you say you confirm Tutu.

Amelia I guess is making minions malfunction as of now? IIRC Derps pushed Amelia, then Amelia outted her role. But there’s apparently proof of Derps’ alignment?

As of now I didn’t really catch what proves Derps position

There’s no proof of their alignment. There’s proof someone and them aren’t not the same alignment.

1 Like

Who are these 2?

Someone and Derp

1 Like

By the way did Someone (player) reveal Marluna’s alignment?

For the record Silviu, Litten has not expressed that unpartnering information and there’s no mechanical information that can reasonably exist between the three of them (since we know their actions), so unless Tutuu has pertinent information which would be unreliable in such a case, his assessment is an unexplained social read.

This was funny I laughed

1 Like