our cult offer revival abilities now
why is Marluna back?

brb going to go use my 1 shot day cop on litten

2 Likes

I do have this btw not a joke

1 Like

wolves still winning

Someone is a politician type role! they outed it to me

Magnus and Brakuren ARE not revolutionary partners. They are both wolves. I do not know where the other outsider is, but they are lying. I have a full blown case as to why this is the case.

These are posts where they were suspecting Magnus from the beginning of the game. Even at the start, Brakuren was aligning themselves with Amelia with their posts here:

This was BEFORE they whispered Magnus and could have possibly learned anything from Amelia.

Anyway, now that I’ve established that they are aligned, I’m going to present a team. I’m the only one in the game who so far has presented a coherent team that doesn’t rely on people being skeptical of stuff.

Amelia/Magnus/Someone/Brakuren

Both Magnus and Brakuren went heavily against someone, and someone pretty much open wolfed at the end there. Someone refused to hammer Amelia or magnus and instead AFK’d until EOD when another villager was (probably) being voted.

Brakuren has also been secretly communicating information with Magnus about the game state:

Someone was communicating with Magnus that they are fine with being voted.

Brakuren straight up lying about Magnus’s role and theirs going so well together:

Someone used flags in both Magnus and Brakuren (which reads to me as aligned):

One final note, there is another unexplained evidence. Magnus stated that they thought there was evidence Amelia was drunk, magnus did not claim a role that suggested this, this is because magnus was softing for a future possible role claim, maybe like librarian or whatever. They claimed lie detector outsider and have been making up abilities to maybe soft in the future.

1 Like

how much

Real day cop hours

I think it’s a good target since Litten is a figure of contention

Guys @Someone converted me last night

Im never going to guess a 1/5 because if we hit that point I think we just lose so 2/5 (3 being neutral)

1 Like

There does not have to be more than 1 outsider.
A demon or another evil can have outsider modification attached to their character.

Exactly
Look at what I posted

We are LIKELY dealing with a Shab demon based off reviving

1 Like

I’m confused on why Marluna revived though we executed them

So many ways I could use my cop

hmmm

You know, as all villagers do

Wait until they fucking die to out that the person directing executions might be scumsiding

1 Like

There isn’t a cop role in botc

Using it on Litten helps confirm Litten as good and we can then use Litten’s theory to start solving.

Village Idiot

1 Like