Terrified.

1 Like

the cult lives on

SOMEONE HAS SPOKEN

Bionic has been executed.

The game continues, Good night

3 Likes

A New Day A New Corpse!

Last night @tutuu Died in the night. May their soul rest in peace…

HOWEVER

@Marluna has come back to life.

10 alive, Day 3.

2 Likes

/whisper @Someone @Litten

No

Last night I targeted myself and got:

Reversed Chariot Meaning The reversed Chariot’s appearance in a reading can help you become aware of both your aggression, and your lack of willpower. It may either be saying that you are lacking in focus, motivation or direction, or that you are being warped by your obsession with your goals. In the former case, let the Chariot be a reminder that you can emerge victorious as long as you can gather the courage to do so. In the latter, your impulses may be another factor that you must rein in. To see the Chariot in reverse may suggest that you need to come to terms with the fact that you cannot always be in control.
The Chariot reversal meaning can also be an indication of lack of control and direction over your life. You are at the mercy of the opposing forces and the obstacles, and cannot seem to muster the strength to take over. You are taking everything lying down, and life is dragging in any direction that it pleases. It should serve as a wakeup call and reminder that you will need to tighten some loose ends and take charge of your destiny.

Waiting for advice on pointers on how to interpret this into the game world, but, I’ve been doing work last night going through people’s posts because trying to make sense of the game and I’ve found some pretty damning evidence, speaking of which, @may @atlas may we speak today? Preferably we keep the whisper going until snow comes back.

marluna: