BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

Lets see if hes lying or not

I’ve already nominated you.

then get somebody to nominate him

not being able to tell im town atp is a skill issue im telling yall iv spewed myself town an agressive number of times + am ungodly socialy town rn

so you
spewed yourself town
which you’re aware of doing, ja

LAMISTing makes me think you are scum btw

the base3 thing I was aware of the consulting storyteller was an actual town slip tho

Bionic / Leafia / Otter / Kiiruma / Silviu / Atlas / May / Marluna are town in, like, every world.

Tutuu is really close to there but there’s like a half step of reservation in my mind.

From my perspective, Brakuren is always town.

1 Like

you don’t have any proof you weren’t trying not to do so

Were you not in the game where I spent the whole time yelling im locktown as town

knights errant maybe I forget?

Clarify.

this can be said about damn near anything in a social deduction game and is a piss poor argument

okay

If youre not evil I wouldnt openly collude with someone considering you already think were both evil and are a leader in thread

Im goody sometimes but not dumb enough to align myself with an evil someone as a demon

2 Likes

you were trying to soft PR to bait nk

it’s like if you said “i don’t mention oranges when im scum, so i must be town”
but you’re aware of the fact that when you mention oranges, wouldn’t you mention oranges as either alignment?

i didnt even know they made pockets deep enough to fit brak

1 Like

Bruh dont fucking lock me in as evil wtf are you doing

@atlas since may isn’t here
wanna whisper alone

SDA messaging the STs to wait for a response in order to make it seem more legitimate, and one of them informing SDA that a real question would require a consult, is the most plausible evil scenario there I think.