BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

nah I did other things to soft PR me screaming I was locktown was fully unrelated to that

So what would you do instead?

…hm
i think something might happen today that i’d like to inform you of later on, if possible
save me one, da?

nah I spent 10 min trying to figure out how to say ‘minion that could become demon’ to make sure hosts didnt fuck with the logic of my question, thats when I then said I actually asked

1 Like

Your ability never exists for a Townsfolk.
It’s needlessly complicated and it’s not a Townsfolk.

Probably try to kill someone agressivley

1 Like

I was told something last night that you should be made aware of.

1 Like

Fuck no it isnt, you dont even know it

…thats strange.

1 Like

indeed
wanna whisper it

is it immediate?

if you don’t like what I’m saying you can always end it but I would like to at least tell you about what I was told last night

Whisper me

/whisper litten

/wjisper atlas

fr baffled that im not locktown rn

The only “alignment changing” Townsfolk in the game are roles like the Snake Charmer, which works as a Demon cop and actively assists town whether or not it swaps, and the Cult Leader which provides an extra wincon and acts like an pseudo-Empath. Bounty Hunter’s alignment change works as a balancing mechanic for it’s insane investigative ability.

How is your role balanced for town if you can turn evil and never die under normal circumstances, controlling every execution?

damn near solve the game and this is the thanks I get

So tell me, is it to strong or to weak, you arent giving me an answer

This is how I feel, sorry.
It’s just an insane agenda push to distrust everything I say without reconsideration (doubting the lie detection, revolutionary, Outsider count, all forms of mech that go against your worldview), along with aligning yourself with Litten and Someone who you’ve both now said are evil.