BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

Someone could have been posioned too but

Either way, we remove a minion

1 Like

I did not lie

Nope, I made Someone and Brak sober, healthy + true info so that Someone would give us correct info on yesteday’s execution

1 Like

Oh yeah that

Yep there’s a minion between Someone and Bionic, so executing Someone gives 1 evil dead.

1 Like

Oh yea I agree, but that is a worthless thing to do when I get actual info

You disabling me when I legit get so much info is just very telling

Bionic is literally ccing you as outsider after not doing so for an entire day. How is that not evil to you?

Also, Brak is outed evil in my book after he claimed he’d find out the demon N3 just to survive yesterday and Magnus, who’s paired with him, wants Someone dead. Why? Most likely so that Someone can’t become good again.

He got executed it he cc’d

I’m not altogether sure. I’m not convinced on w!Otter anymore, quite the contrary. I suppose the best thing would be to revise the current world.

1 Like

It makes sure you get TRUE info and don’t get poisoned. Basically I did it to make sure you don’t get to excuse yourself for having shitty info, it’s why I also picked Brakuren too. You’re forcing a 1v1 between yourself and Bionic due to your ability.

We already have an evil dead. Bionic.

2 Likes

I could just say hes good, why tf would I say hes evil if Im evil

Sometimes I wish I could be as cool as leafia.

1 Like

Expecially WHEN HES DEAD

He got executed anyway.

1 Like

There’s no such thing really as “CCing somebody as outsider”
The outsider count is not guaranteed.
I wish Bionic had come out prior, that is true. It is also possible Bionic has been made mad.
We do not pursue that avenue when we have an easy 1 for 1

1 Like

There is negative utility to me accusing dead people of being evil

You already are.

2 Likes