BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

Magnus, why do you trust Bionic so much?

Yet we’re not winning today, are we?
We have several worlds.
There’s 1 evil between Bionic and Someone.
Killing Someone gives control back to town. And guarantees an evil dead.

1 Like

God what a fuckint role LITERALLT Eveyr single cardbige gotten I had to take literally

1 Like

exactly

1 Like

It also means you could just be evil

It implies its a change, not a constant effect

It’s important to realize my tarot cards talk about the future
NOT THE PRESENT

No. Killing Someone locks him into being evil, goving them.a teamate that can’t return to being good. If anything, we wait until.Someone is good again then execute him to make sure he can’t go back to being evil.

because everyone in this game seems really keen on assuming anything the possibly can for absolutley no reason

…fortune teller

1 Like

@Bionic according to Someone you’re a minion, so if you want Someone dead, could you please dead vote on them? After all that should satisfy you both:
If you’re the good one, you know you’re voting on an evil (Since Someone is calling you Evil)
If you’re the evil one, then evil’s losing a dead vote which Someone should be happy with.

1 Like

It wouldn’t detect if you were evil but it would say “hey stop voting with the vizier” because the vizier is either evil or may hefome evil

Clearly oracles are better at detecting the future

1 Like

Not how that card works

Tarot cards normally you draw 3 of them

w!Bionic doesn’t act the way they have, I don’t think.
Their quick whisper on the first day didn’t look paired with Someone (which has only been supported by additional events).
They don’t look partnered with Litten either (who was using Bionic as his D2 “kill” push before I figured he’d ignore their slot forever, as he tends to do).

It’s how my role works
They give me a card that represents my future

1 for past, 1 for present, 1 for future

Leafia.
It only locks Someone into being evil… if Someone… is telling the truth.
If Someone is lying then Someone is just evil

1 Like

They figure out what they want to tell me and decide on a couple options for cards (snow does this) and gives one to m