BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

As Magnus pointed out when it came to Leafia death:
Moonchild is an outsider. So Leafia dying due to an outsider’s ability is possible

Recluse is also an outsider. Me misregistering is possible.

2 Likes

Him misregistering as evil to block your ability also balances out your ability too so it makes a ton of sense.

1 Like

What was your card again I forgot

Reverse chariot

1 Like

Bro you think I know tarot cards?

and on who was it

The reversed Chariot’s appearance in a reading can help you become aware of both your aggression, and your lack of willpower. It may either be saying that you are lacking in focus, motivation or direction, or that you are being warped by your obsession with your goals. In the former case, let the Chariot be a reminder that you can emerge victorious as long as you can gather the courage to do so. In the latter, your impulses may be another factor that you must rein in. To see the Chariot in reverse may suggest that you need to come to terms with the fact that you cannot always be in control.

The Chariot reversal meaning can also be an indication of lack of control and direction over your life. You are at the mercy of the opposing forces and the obstacles, and cannot seem to muster the strength to take over. You are taking everything lying down, and life is dragging in any direction that it pleases. It should serve as a wakeup call and reminder that you will need to tighten some loose ends and take charge of your destiny.

Me

It’s too many outsiders I think. I’d believe two, but three is a stretch, especially when neither of the other two cced Kiiruma’s outsider claim, letting him be confirmed.

Doesnt this like directly prove that my role has changed

Kiiruma, is it just “sober and healthy”, or “sober and healthy and receives true info”?
I’m assuming the former because you’d already know the difference, but it’d be interesting to confirm either day.

I targeted me

Yes

How does it profe you

Right now technically im controlling your destiny

no time gotta win today

That is exactly what the card is saying

How so

oh Jesus

1 Like

I didn’t challenge Kiiruma’s claim because I wanted to keep my bluff for longer and I was happy for him to be confirmed. Bionic allegedly didn’t challenge it because he was mad (as the Saint) to sound important or else he’s executed.
I don’t think an Outsider Saint would be mad, but it’s possible.