BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

The Assassin kills you, but you would be immune to the Barrow-Fog causing your status to misregister as if you were alive, so you would just look dead as per usual. That implies it’s an “even if dead” ability, I’m not sure about that. Is everything there fine so far?

What is the order for the demon

ISO options break and you can’t see how many posts individual people have. You can see this in the cookie thread.

is it die then fog?

idk how that demon works

I dont have an “even when dead” clause

The death announcement for everything normally happens at dawn, but you’re considered dead right away at night. Information roles will react as such, as will other relevant roles, but people aren’t told until the morning. The Barrow-Fog would just neglect that announcement.

I wonder how we got to 10k

I’m not a part of the problem.

ok bud

(It was cancelled and unreleased so that makes sense. The hypothetical is important, though.)

1 Like

I may have a lot of posts, but I dont have a lot of words

90% sure I just die and then demon does what it wants

so i look alive

oh wait, so any professor could revive me cuz im dead

I have one more scenario, and maybe a follow-up.
You are on the good team. Another player is the Good Sailor, but they’re registering as the Evil Lleech due to some evil player’s ability. Your conditions are met, so you try to hammer them anyway and they die. Are you immune to their misregistration, which team would you end up on?

1 Like

brain has melted, uuuuuuuuuuuu

1 Like

Slop trickling out your ears and down the back of your neck.

1 Like

I would be evil most likely

Why do you think so?