BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

Hello fabulous Mr Mime

Means Amelia is the demon and magnus is trying to save them

The role has been said seven times publicly in this thread. Once was by the hosts in the OP. Once was in response to you. The other five were all you asking others if they had that ability, wanting them to claim it publicly.

I’m assuming you have been talking about my discussion with Brak

It means I’m the confirmed Grandchild.
(This is a joke.)

No, I’m referring to this game thread, the one we are in right now.

What else am I supposed to be doing

Hence the term “publicly”.

May had a plan.

Who’s bright idea was it to leave the whisper

Good question kitty

2 Likes

Speaking of which, if the allegedly greenchecked player never speaks up, that probably has implications but I won’t get into that now because May lying over this is weird.

See I wouldn’t ever leave the whisper if I was evil and may was good either since I love toying with may as evil

1 Like

The most stupid arguments are the best

I would’ve also expected you to continue toying with May if you were good and he was evil.

I had suspicion to beliebe they were trying to get me to do something which would harm my faction.

You quit the chat with Baker in Swordsman because you thought they were the Mutant, not because you thought they were evil.

Did you think May was giving you a Mez word or something?

I forcibly shut down that chat because I thought atlas was doing something -ev, I have a history of shutting down chats if I perceive something to be -ev to continue to engage in them

Talking with may when she was trying to rope me into a plan that was in all honestly too complicated when there were much simpler ways to achieve it did not give me confidence, esp when she kept asking me “are you sure you aren’t X” which made me think she needed me to claim something in order to harm me

I can’t consult the STs again because they’re both asleep.

No I thought may was trying to give me bad effects if I was mad as something