BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

I just heard it and was like “this cannot possibly exist in any world, no sane Storyteller would put this in but Litten’s perfectly insane enough to make it up and I already think he’s lying anyway”.

You probably will die if you keep infodumping the role

1 Like

Bold of you to assume the Vizier won’t die Night 1.5.

Yeah no I’m telling the truth, may knew I was acting weird around them, as if I knew what they were cooking

we have leafia if I die n1

I’m honestly not convinced leafia is telling the truth about her role

We will quickly find out if I die n1!

Can we point out the breach between Someone and Leafia’s claims, please?

Someone checking alignments vs town leviathan?

Oh wait hold on nevermind her claim makes more sense

But also eh

I read it as her drunking townsfolk that die for some reason

I’m happy to die n2 as my role already served its purpose pretty much for the first night
also if I die we clear someone someone would NEVER go back on his words right

So why the fuck did she claim that day 1? The world may never know

2 Likes

Someone’s ability is wildly strong, but it sorta compromises Leafia’s claimed ability if they use it poorly. If the Demon nightkills Someone to get rid of it, Leafia would be announced as the Vizier, confirming them both as good.

Oh that’s funny

Because it’s Leafia.

1 Like

Okay but i think she has the situational awareness to not instantly claim a role that seems to be a priority kill

Someone has unstated “conditions” to executing players, and yet at first they acted like they were just being scrupulous, yeah. I want the hammer tested.

I was going to claim ohtsider I had a perfect outsider claim lined up, it was perfect and then I talked to Kay and that’s where the trouble began

Leafia hardclaimed Alchemist Fearmonger in her last U-Pick.