9. Atlas
  10. Tutuu
  11. Magnus
  12. May
  13. Amelia
  14. Someone
  15. Marluna

Town:
Derp - I believe their role claim. I think it would be silly to attach a minion role that could gain an additional kill to a minon or the demon when both would be able to easily figure out who’s winning, would be a massive benefit to the evil team to have on them which is why I kinda think it’s unlikely as it would be a self fulfilling prophecy

Leafia - I also believe their role claim, I think it makes sense flavor wise for a town leviathan to have that ability and I don’t trust Leafia to make that up. I also don’t think it adds much utility to the evil team, unless they are precisely the demon, since it gains less power the more town dies.

May - I think they are reading socially good combined with my information I think they are probably good, they were very off putting which what they were talking about with me but I got over it and I think it’s going to become obvious later on if they are lying.

Atlas - Atlas

Kiiruma - Outsider

Which leaves me at
Brak
Magnus
Someone
Tutuu
Otter
Bionic
Silviu
Marluna
Amelia

As for who I want to kill today. Don’t think it’s worth hitting into the vizier. Magnus and Brak had a 11 hour love affair so I’m inclined to ignore both of their slots for now. Concerned that tutuu seems really worried about claiming, they would def feel pressure when making a fake claim and wouldn’t want to claim early if they were evil because of that. Bionic is also bionic along with Silviu and Marluna being their respective people

I kinda want to look at otter but they are afk and the last time we killed them they were town

2 Likes

Look at me making a readlist

1 Like

I don’t really have high hopes for hitting an evil correctly, I think the benefit we have right now is knowing that outsiders are likely good. Basically green checks, barring outsider modifications.

Like I know I just said leafia isn’t evil but if you look at their role interactions it would be really funny for leafia to be the demon who literally gets the ability of people they kill

Look at derps role for starters

Lies and heresy

1 Like

You guys had a 11 hour affair yoy can’t hide

1 Like

The ability of anyone the demon kills
Hm

I only have 1 whisper left.

same

Is it just me or are a lot of abilities in the game seem kinda powerful if the demon doesn’t know them or the evil team doesn’t know them

Like what if the demon for some fuckint reason killed a mimon

I feel like thats an edge case

It’s an edge case tbat should be accounted for

300 new messages in 3 hours wow

Oh omly townafolk

I dont think we need to given if leafia is good she has broadcasted to the world why they shouldn’t

1 Like

Leafia what did you choose as your demon

Then make it a good one :froggwee:

My role is so good I’m gonna solo this game

3 Likes