BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

Do I need to explain how “having base faith that other people understand the game they are also playing and may have information that you do not” works?

I was going to make a Heretic.

I am not an idiot.

okay
can you explain all of this after the d2 exe

The plan is cancelled. The information I am hiding is merely to protect the exact details of my role and Litten’s role

We are not going to win D2 because too much of my plan got exposed by Litten breaking whisper and outing that we were looking for a Saint and the ensuing mess and I was too scared to actually go through with it.

1 Like

trying to play the game solo will just isolate you
you are looking at your puzzle pieces and trying to instantly win the game and you will lose because you fail to consider other people have abilities that would probably counter anything you do if it would have led into an instant win for good

What’s more important
Mutual progress, or winning may?

@Litten By the way I am in fact mad at you for outing that the ability we were looking for was a Saint, it showed too much of my hand, that was information I was intentionally keeping private and Magnus was correct to call you out for it

1 Like

I’M NOT TRYING TO GO FOR THE INSTANT WIN ANYMORE STOP LECTURING ME ON IT

1 Like

YOU BROKE THE WIN SO I HAD TO STOP

1 Like

I chose Plague Doctor since I had a weird daydream about what a demon plague doctor could be and my plan for twisting it into a townsfolk plague doctor claim

I’m not copy and pasting anything idk what you are on about

There was no win if my result was right
/shrug

Damnit was that a copypasta

Right but you didn’t, like, talk me through your result at all, you said you had a redcheck on me when you most definitely didn’t, you revealed information on the plan without talking to me first

You tried to get me to waste two of my whispers because you impulsively decided I had to be evil and then I had to be good

This is true

I am Mad At You. Primarily I’m mad at myself for trustfalling you

If I’d just done this silently I could’ve won but I wanted to be more thorough and rope somebody else into it to hide my exact role and ugh

I highly doubt that you would have won solo anyway.