BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

I also don’t understand why you are mad for trust calling to me in particular, the only reason I was heavily against you from the beginning is that my result heavily skewed my perception of you, It was my fault for treating that badly but…I don’t really think anything I said outloud has influenced the outcome of what was going to happen anyway.

Townsfolk: Gardener
Outsider: Harlot (Yes I’m a Harlot Outsider :3 )
Minion: Village Idiot
Demon: Plague Doctor

I was very much interested in what Village Idiot might be as a minion.
Since its ability is very much nothing minion-y atm lol

1 Like

I find it really funny how accurate my result is.

you chose katze as a Minion?

1 Like

Yeah I figured having Katze join in the game was good for evil but not too broken after all

i have been informed (read my rolecard) that my ability is not the normal mayor ability

2 Likes

Lol

i get to call for elections

elections?

yeah i gtg though ill be back

1 Like

Yeah sure I buy that otter is town

We don’t need to win the game d2 if we win the game today

1 Like

Anyone want to whisper me? I got 1 left

1. Bionic
  2. Sirderp
  3. Leafia
  4. Brak
  5. Otter
  6. Kiiruma
  7. Litten
  8. Silviu
  9. Atlas
  10. Tutuu
  11. Magnus
  12. May
  13. Amelia
  14. Someone
  15. Marluna

Town:
Otter - That whole sequence was just incredibly pure, I can imagine them getting mayor seeing town and then not reading the rest of the ability.
Kiiruma - Outsider
May - May
Atlas - Atlas
Litten - Me!
Leafia - I think their character fits thematically with the game and the character they chose. It will also become really aparent whether they are telling the truth in the future. Currently thinking I can just put them as town and forget about it, I think their ability would be busted if they were evil with the current claimed roles
Derp: Their role also makes sense thematically as a way to speed up the game and it requires skill to use if they are good. I think the role wouldn’t require a lot of skill if they were evil so I doubt they are actually evil.

Leaving:
Bionic
Brak
Magnus
Silviu
Tutuu
Amelia
Someone
Marluna

8 people. If anyone disagrees with it just let me know but that’s where I’m sorting people through right now. Wouldn’t be surprised if I’m misclearing someone right now but with no mechanical direction pointing towards anyone I think it’s wise to try to focus the game in a social way at least for day one.

God I dont have the impulse control for this, im so tempted

1 Like

What are you currently thinking

to hammer, what else could I be thinking about?

1 Like

If you are actually town I kinda need you to be patient and wait, I am assuming you are claiming to be able to detect alignments and you can’t be posioned or else your slams fail!

1 Like

you will provide us with a reality check on if we are correct or not

I know if they have the same alignment as me (assuming condition X is valid)

1 Like