BoTF XIII.1 Grave Digging and Filling Day Six (Final Day) Evil Win

Isn’t it 33 minutes left?

Lets put it this way

I used to care a lot about actually putting forward my opinion and trying to solve the game, but then doing that got me ““scumread”” by people everyone generally trusted and I get left out of most things and when I get braught up it’s to contemplate killing me today or the next day

Granted I probably am doing something wrong , but shitposting and doing nothing is more fun than putting my stake into the game and then having everyone tell me I’m wrong and evil for it

oh yeah

This isn’t a rant I promise

I considering Night at the moment. Her behavior seems very erratic. I know she sometimes does the thing where she plays around with claims and such. But she seems a bit more erratic than usual.

I don’t think this is only against you though. I think this often happens for many people. You kind of just need to accept it. People tend to focus on people doing stuff because there’s more to go on.

uh
3 night
Atlas night jarek
1 egg
Night
4 magnus
Night mist kiiruma Jarek
3 jarek
Egg Atlas Night

1 Like

Hmm, why is Night self-voting?

The first games I played most likely put a bad taste in my mouth but I’ve enjoyed myself more entertaining myself than I have trying to genuinely solve the game.

It has the side bonus of people beggining to understand that this is what I do as town because I don’t have any reason to care, I didn’t roll evil so I don’t have a hidden agenda my only goal is to get townread so I actually get to play the game, and people seem to view me not caring as town now so hey whatever I’ll just keep doing it

Night just voted exe on everyone

1 Like

Oh, I guess she’s just doing votes across the board

Saying this it now opens itself up for abuse in the sense that I could be doing this as an evil too now but have fun solving that problem, it’s not mine to solve

Yeah, it’s kind of a back and forth. Once someone is known as town for something, it can be used as wolf. And when that happens once, people no longer believe they can townread you for it. :slight_smile:

We’ll just have to see what happens when I get evil and get to try it

No doubt, it’ll be NAI eventually because I doubt much will change when I’m evil - I’m not stupid, definitely not stupid enough to make a vast change to how I act when I roll evil irrespective of anything else, but for now I get to enjoy moderate success

When I stop seeing success I don’t know what’ll happen I guess we’ll see

I had been thinking about voting Jarek, but now he’s making me feel kind of bad if I do. He could be genuine about his reaction here. Hmm…

/execute Night @Host_Account_4

Going to put this in just in case I get called away

I do think there’s something off about Night. I still may vote on Jarek as well, but deciding still what I think of his reactions.

fm players don’t have souls

1 Like

also he’s being genuine it’s probably nai though

1 Like

Hmmm yeah, true I suppose

There are times where I see Kiiruma getting annoyed at people in threads and I can completely understand where he’s coming from because the reasons he gets scumread are completely arbitrary and bullshit and I’m thinking if I have to make stupid reads like that just to get people to agree with me I want very llitle to do with it

1 Like