BoTF XIII.1 Grave Digging and Filling Day Six (Final Day) Evil Win

I’d assume though because it’s wrong.
CRich and Leafia would have ran Pukka wrong

Meaning it would’ve no-acted N1

If it works like that here then pukka essentially self-outs immediately and may as well be the only one on the script or not on at all

2 Likes

I think it was just a mistake but… ya have a fair point

Hmm, well, it’s not me. So either you lucked out and pinpointed Nancy as the Demon, or you are malfunctioning somehow.

since its a typo of literally an asterisk + crich has lots of botf experience i wouldn’t

1 Like

Actually we didn’t get around to doing much in that whisper. Night was busy or something.

Oh, you are Noble?

Uhh… yeah.
I claimed D1

Okay, I’ll look through that again. I might have thought you were joking around like others. I think the only credible claim I saw was the Chef one. :slight_smile:

OK who wants to whisper me

Oh this? I thought it was a joke right away with the mention of No Dashii :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh I literally claimed 2 sus af roles on purpose with my real role just to make it obvious I was claiming in thread and didn’t care about it

1 Like

confirming jarek claimed FT to me yesterday btw

2 Likes

favoritism

1 Like

i didnt believe the claim bc he was openly trolling in thread and didnt give me a result

which reminds me @Jarek what was your n1 ping

Openly trolling lmao

Ok

who was your n1
you can get mad later

I already outed it

I’ll get mad rn because calling me a troll makes me immensely annoyed and completely undermimes my playstyle so I think I’m just going to step away for a small while