BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome (13/15) + (3/5) Travelers Signups Closed

It’s actually not that bad because you still get twenty four hours to whisper before deciding who you really want to kill for the day.

2 Likes

It’s to replicate BoTC, where whispers are closed once it’s time to vote on nominations.

1 Like

please no fkin hannibal

I can’t promise this for obvious reasons.

I believe you. :)

Every role is randomised, 3 non-travellers become travellers, you 3 become players. One of you is the demon, gl

I have never been the Demon. Ignore the Gravedigging titled game.

1 Like

You should have been lunched D1 that game smh.

@Amelia @Daeron @Intensify join if you want to play a Roman themed BoTF.

Damn you’re desperate

3 Likes

Having more than 0 base outsiders is good. Change my mind.

Duke of Ravenswod

2 Likes

Don’t worry I have since invested in stats other than luck.

You can have two outsiders with Haruspex and Scholar anyway.

Let’s even go crazy. You could have as many Bad Omens as there are days in the game with the Augur.

Technically evil merch can become Crassus, if understood the role correctly, and merc is the only evil player alive. (but evil team is already screwed, if that scenario happens)

1 Like

I would advise against the storytellers letting this happen because they’ll be outed.

all the travelers feels a bit anti-town to me. am i wrong?

Not really. Mercenary can confirm certain roles for example.

A good Mercenary can confirm in-play roles and copy their abilities without causing interference.
A good Architect can change out spent roles, have players confirm each other, or switch out the Demon/Minion types.
A good Sibyl can cause a second execution each day, led by the dead (who will most likely be good).
Either good High Priest can be held accountable and benefit good players.
A good Emperor can prevent evil from rising up on obviously good players or read the alignments of any executed players.

All the while, the good team can eliminate them at any moment. What do you mean?

1 Like

But also I wonder how I can know whenever my wolfy neighbor isn’t a devious evil-aligned mercenary?