BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome (13/15) + (3/5) Travelers Signups Closed

is it worth it to lie as good about alignments

Yes

1 Like

Let’s say you’re good.
You dont know anything for sure.

Whereas if you were evil, you’d know the demon.

If you’re good, you can pretend that you know the demon. But it can be hard

1 Like

Basically bait them out.
Gaslight, gatekeep, cat boss

2 Likes

I was the fang gu who got baited out by a good traveller recently but I just pretended like I was joking around and I was doing it to confirm the traveller and people didn’t push on it.

1 Like

YBW and I both openly claiming to be evil with the other one good.

is there a place we can find a json for this script so we can use clocktower dot online

1 Like

Almanac:
https://www.bloodstar.xyz/p/AlexS/Fall_of_Rome/almanac.html

Script JSON:
https://www.bloodstar.xyz/p/AlexS/Fall_of_Rome/script.json?924ea6cc

1 Like

Again thanks to Alex for supplying

1 Like

Who tf is Alex

Also can travelers be killed at night

yep

1 Like

the guy who made the homebrew

1 Like

I thought this was offical stuff

Fortnite is an online video game developed by Epic Games and released in 2017. It is available in three distinct game mode versions that otherwise share the same general gameplay and game engine: Fortnite Battle Royale , a free-to-play battle royale game in which up to 100 players fight to be the last person standing; Fortnite: Save the World , a cooperative hybrid tower defense-shooter and survival game in which up to four players fight off zombie-like creatures and defend objects with traps and fortifications they can build; and Fortnite Creative , in which players are given complete freedom to create worlds and battle arenas.

Save the World and Battle Royale were released in 2017 as early access titles, while Creative was released on December 6, 2018. While the Save the World and Creative versions have been successful for Epic Games, Fortnite Battle Royale in particular became an overwhelming success and a cultural phenomenon, drawing more than 125 million players in less than a year, earning hundreds of millions of dollars per month. Fortnite as a whole generated $9 billion in gross revenue up until December 2019.

Save the World is available only for Windows, macOS,[c] PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, while Battle Royale and Creative were

2 Likes

Ban

1 Like

OFF WITH MAYS HEAD

1 Like

WAIT I forgot the best line can we have a do-over

Nah this is a homebrew someone made. one that TPI applauds

2 Likes

As you wish emperor/j

1 Like