BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

By the way, break the whisper.

I know there was no previous conversation, it doesn’t really make sense to say, but saying BTW all the time, even when it’s not super relevant, is a habit I’ve picked up from Tumblr. It’s a popular tactic to make posts sound like they’re a snippet from a larger conversation, which is common in the style. People like making posts referencing other posts without context, the “you had to be there” kind of thing, and making short posts that sort of “build a larger world” that you can imagine in your own head.

1 Like

I arbitrarily decided nah, not going to interact with a core part of the game because I think whispers are cringe

1 Like

can you explain to me what exactly makes an apple “reddit”

Me, as a I open any new topic with Also!

1 Like

All conversations are just extensions of the same ur-conversation

2 Likes

/Official Whisper

Extensions and branches

1 Like

/accept

This is a Tumblr post to me

WAIT you can’t WHISPER

Oh

Why did the post dis of pear

I am on Tumblr, so I would assume that my posting style would be reminiscent of it

1 Like

(cause hazards clock is wrong unless it was right and i second guessed myself hold on)

Though

I don’t make original posts on tumblr

Nah i was right Whispers and noms finish in 15 minutes

1 Like

Hwat the fuck I didn’t realise you can’t whisper during the voting phase that reminds me of this book I read once

Dont remember what its called

@May has Nominated @Apocryphal

Accusation: Apo, we do gotta look for a Standard Bearer. Here’s an opportunity to use your ability if you are one, since you can’t privately claim.

Votes-
@catbae
@Leafia
@baker
@nightingale
@crazynuto
@Marluna
@Jarek - No
@Magnus
@Silviu200530
@May
@guavagudetama - No
@YoubutWorse
@Kiiruma - No
@Achromatic
@Litten
@Apocryphal
First to vote:
@catbae @Leafia @baker

i swear to god.

But no 24 hours for whispers is more then enough XD.

1 Like