BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

Because I disagree with you Brutus, it means it must mean I am wrong with ulterior reasons?

Whenever because I play too much BoTC unofficial homebrew discord or not. I still think we should just skip the day than lynch because you didn’t hear anything from said person lol

Reminder that evil has bluffs, Litten.

Silviu sounds weird

YBW also sounds weird FTR

May

yes

It could just be that you’ve played a lot of BotC Unofficial since last time and so are being very methodical but you absolutely sound weird that’s undeniable

1 Like

That’s subjective

So explain it to me how do I sound pejoratively weird, May

It’s not even perjoratively weird you’re just being super thorough in a way I’m not super used to. Then again, you were like this in the last BotC we played, I just had you written off as evil from the start. I think you’re just good at BotC

1 Like

Sorry :broken_heart:

If you are confused about anything you can just ask!

The more I look at the script the more I have no idea why we don’t execute someone each day

1 Like

If we are in a cleopatra game, we are going to start dying fairly quickly. If we are in a Hannibal game, we are going to lose if we don’t execute people…

Hmmm I intuitively don’t want to lynch anyone D1 in a BoTC setup unless the role somebody claims is an outsider or a spent-role (“you start with this info”).

Though it’s okay if people do have reasons to lynch somebody D1. Though I don’t believe lynching somebody because “they didn’t claim me their role” is valid this early on.

The demon can’t jump around so if I can find good people then my chances of executing the demon is much higher

1 Like

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Come to think of it, there is a possibility that the demon used their 1-shot anonymous whisper to tell somebody their role and the Demon then went to whisper the others their roles.

I wonder if the host account answered to me whenever evil team gets 4 or 3 bluffs.

Time to see the whisper logistics. I hope this isn’t a hassle on discourse

from personal experience its always 3, no exception
but idk how they run it here

1 Like

What does that matter when Magnus clearly has evil vibes?

Nya

Magnus always has evil vibes that’s just how it is

1 Like