BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

Yes.

Why are you so against baker dting anyway you haven’t whispered them

It’s Day One. What if they’re an important role?

Everyone is a strong role, our goal is to execute the demon, which means chopping into people I don’t trust.

Executing the demon day 1?

believe it or not we win if we execute the demon

I will repeat

Executing the demon day 1?

Why the fuck did you vote to execute leafia and Catbae

To see if anyone would notice

No this is too weird why are you defending baker why executing other people who could also be strong roles

Executing the demon

Day 1?

You are voting execute on other people who could be strong roles while defending baker under the assumption they could be a strong role

This does not match up

This is exactly how I caught guava and leafia as wolves last game @Achromatic

Both leafia and Catbae seem socially good yet you are executing them to see if anyone would notice?
Get out of here lmao

You do have some right here. We might have the chance of killing an evil here if we lynch whoever. But I think lynching somebody because “haven’t heard info from them” is a bit eye catching.

Also I think this is a horrible case of culture shock. Because I happen to try to lynch 2-3 that doesn’t mean that my vote alone will kill them. I want to see if others think the people I’ve selected want to be lynched or not as we have nothing to go for D1.

ok wolf

But sorry. You not giving the benefit of the doubt to some newbie doesn’t mean we can’t just simply skip this day and see what happens next.

Because it’s realistic to expect a demon that has bluffs would decide to shook in their boots to not claim their bluff, right?

:joy_cat:

There is no benefit of doubt my goal is to kill wolves (demon being the most important wolf), I’ve talked to the people you voted execute on and think they are good, you haven’t talked to the person you are defending right now. I do not think you are town.