BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

/whisper baker

Thread, do not start Walterposting.

1 Like

1 Like

/accept

:thonk:

/break bad whisper

@Wazza just choose any old player you trust to give the statement, since it lets us read into your thoughts and the information depends on your alignment anyway.

What I have learned from whispers so far:

1. I won’t be nominating today. I will be letting the high skill players to do the nominations
  2. I will be supporting execution on my scumreads
  3. Travelers might have trolled me
  4. I have figured out all the roles
  5. I will probably whisper with 1 or 2 more people maybe. It appears there is some insane level of plotting going on between people
1 Like

By the way it isn’t a confirmed Cleopatra game, it just might be.

yeah but the general advise was to let experienced people do the nominations and that i should follow for now

Oh, feel free to just play however you like. It’s a game, everyone should be having fun.

3 Likes

I’m totally nominating guava today I don’t expect it to go through because people are paranoid of this temptress nonsense, however, I think that’s what they want

It does indeed look like a brave gambke

Might not be but I’ve heard conflicting things about the slot regarding what particular role they seem to be claiming and I don’t particularly like it when that happens in clocktower, it’s not always a sure-fire evil flip flopping bluffs but it correlates all the same

1 Like

Also I’m spartacus @Playwright

wanna whisper

Seven hours later.

2 Likes

true

Jarek how have you been

good

1 Like