BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

Your honor. Astral evidence

3 Likes

I had a dream where I played Pikmin, like I had a bunch of Pikmin and took them around to carry things, but I also found treasure chests with bows and swords and shields in them and had inventory slots for them like Breath of the Wild. There was like, a key in the shield slot and it had a durability rating of 1 cause it was just a quest item. Similar deals with a bow and a sword. They were all religious artifacts. And when I went to fight an enemy I could both throw Pikmin at it and shoot it with a bow

2 Likes

Tears of the Pikmin :pensive:

1 Like

And my Pikmin beat a Burrowing Egret back by base on their own despite the fact that they were just reds yellows and blues. When I actually tried to fight an enemy I didn’t have any bows (I dropped my last good one, a Falcon Bow, for the religious artifact) lost a bunch of Pikmin and tried to rewind time. When I did this I woke up

I like had two other bows but they sucked and couldn’t hit a target for shit

So was litten evil in your dream as well

2 Likes

Anyway take that into account

I was too busy deciphering religious texts to know

1 Like

Alright guys

Interesting stuff hm

The emperor is deciding the inculminating evidence posed against him by the dream gods

No I’m deciding which evil I want to slaughter first

Me me do me

I mean I’m certainly considering the worlds where there’s actually no twins.
And Litten’s saving of Marluna was trying to stop the demon or a strong minion (E.G. Temptress, Augur) from dying immediately :wolf_knife:

After all, means more potential bad omens being made

I’ve found the twins

Speaking of which
/whisper Kiiruma

Litten is like, evil, but that’s fine

That’s normal he can do that

1 Like

Being evil is like my thing as both alignments

1 Like

/Accept