BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

Well he’s a traveller. The illusion of power can be great

(Makes Litten anxious)

1 Like

/whisper Lemres

Achro dying would make Cleopatra sense, if he was picked N1 (actually N0) before he had posted

/accept

I thought of something that scares me. This game mostly depends on Litten’s alignment. If he’s evil, then we’ve basically already lost. So I propose a test. We have a volunteer with a weak ability that we can trust be chosen for execution and have Litten choose to execute that person. Then we see what he says about their role. If he tells the truth we can at least trust him a bit more. The volunteer that I have in mind is myself by the way. Since my ability isn’t that good as those who I’ve claimed to can atest to.

/whisper leafia
Hello friend

Hm, I mean it sounds like a decent idea.
I’m willing to nominate you and we can execute you, with Litten sending it through mayhaps.

1 Like

/accept

I still think litten is evil ftr and also the dream thing (while it isnt evidence or anything) WAS real so even my subconcious agrees with me

1 Like

i mean, thats possible i guess
he didnt claim evil to me in our convo

Hm

/whisper may @May

/break ing bad @Silviu200530

/accept

Offensive

1 Like

That was interesting to say the least. Not sure howI feel about Litten any more and now I really want to go with my suggestion soI can get a better insight on him.

Going to head out for now for RL too so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

A person is occupied with REAL LIFE?

Dream enthusiast here.

The reason why you dream is so the brain can consolidate your memories, the more things you feel or do will cause you to dream more often.

It’s not because somebody is giving you a spiritual sign from your great great great great grandpa tree

I’d rather it be able to pass, I’m not interested in going for random choices that might get rejected, I’m an informational role, I need to get said information out there

Dam I wish we could’ve gotten away with you select a person that died at night as that would be the easiest.