BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

how did you figure out it is leafia?

Leafia claimed to be legionnaire and that she recieved a “1”.

This isn’t possible because legionnaire requires other legionnaires to be in play (special exception to the rule). Another possibility is that he is droised (his ability malfunctions, think of it like being secretly roleblocked), but there’s nothing that can cause that on her.

So ultimately, she’s lying

3 Likes

Claim is impossible.

The information doesn’t work. We can have 1 outsider at most due to Achro being a Scholar. This outsider is claimed to be The Twins.

As a result, Leafia’s information being incorrect has no explanation other than Leafia is evil or Hannibal (Also evil, but thinks they’re good)

3 Likes

Alright, this smells like Hannibal or Caesar to me

1 Like

Very risky to fodder though because of said centurion stuff

If they’re Hannibal and they die, we still win

1 Like

Litten sounds like they are unsure about Leafia. Does this mean they have been fed this information by others?

1 Like

or Litten is just foolin around because this game is indeed over?

1 Like

Legionary can be solo. But it’s impossible for her to get any number besides the exact amount of scum in the game wifh only her in it

1 Like

I’m not sure why would Litten go with this procedure if they weren’t certain.

But meh, bad that the traveller Emperor is ordering us around! Hope we are rewarded with good wine and chicken drums

(Ancient anti-monarchist movement)

I was the one who brought this up to everyone. Because I have the full grim, I figured out pretty quickly that leafia was lying.

1 Like

Litten nominated me to ensure I couldn’t be poisoned by one of the minion roles. So Litten is without a doubt on board with it

2 Likes

My grim is somewhat incomplete as I know some people lied to me but that’s ok

I don’t think Leafia will be spared like Marluna. I don’t think this is a litmus test by Litten.

I agree the legion claim sounds very weird. I can’t help but think hosts might have lied to someone at some point?

1 Like

People lying to an emperor? I couldn’t imagine

I checked the script. There are three ways leafia could be telling the truth.

1. She’s a bad omen. We have an outsider claim already, and the dead scholar nominated her.
  2. She was poisoned by a Glkyon. This is impossible, as the dead scholar nominated her.
  3. She nominated an augor. This is impossible, as she nominated the dead scholar.

The hosts cannot lie unless there’s a mechanical reason why they can.

(E.G. Hannibal - Can lie about them being good as it’s part of the role. Can give them false info)

It is possible that Achro is evil and Demon wanted to buss. But it’s useless doing that early.

In fact in a hanmibal game it makes sense to kill off the bad omen scholar tbh