BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

If the centurion claim is true then this is a big decision. I would never as a centurion dare executing someone like this because of the malfunctions

And also unneccessary

all the malfunctions have been checked

1 Like

how are so sure though. can’t the hosts just manipulate anything at any point?

no they have to play by the rules

2 Likes

I’ve played… about 750-ish games of BotC.

I understand what to look for and right now Leafia basically cannot be good mechanically.

1 Like

The Story teller goal is for the game to last as long as possible. However, they cannot outright lie to us, unless an ability allows them to.

2 Likes

The things that ALLOW STs to lie:
Poisoning
Drunkedness
A “you think you are (x) but you are not”

Anything else will always be true information.

The storyteller also has a method of their madness, riiiiight?

yeah thats what I was alluding to. FMPOV i wouldn’t have the balls to go for this execution but Kii seems to be another vet so yeah I guess we will see what happens

I just feel so useless and kinda regret signing up to this. I thought it would ne newbie friendly my bad guys

2 Likes

this is my fourth game it’s alright

how was your first game experience? I don’t know if I will give it another shot

it just doesn’t feel like FM, thats my main thing

idr the first time

It’s a lot of mech bullshit tho

Like for leafia to be outted here eveyrbing had to go wrong for them and it did lmao

1 Like

Poisoning on this script:
Glykon (Not possible due to Achro being the one who nommed Leafia)

Drunkedness on this script:
Winemaker (Not possible, since we have twins)
The Twins (Not possible to have caused drunkedness since we haven’t executed a twin)

You think you are (x) but you are not:
Bad Omen (Not possible since starting outsider count, even with a Scholar, is 1 at most and that’s The Twins)
Hannbial (Evil, possible)
Augur (Not possible, since Leafia nominated Achro who is the Scholar. And therefore not Augur)

You get better with time!!! At first I didn’t even knew I should go around whispering to people my claims or what even is an “outsider” and fableds???

3 Likes

The game takes a bit to get used to.
This is a homebrew, it’s a fair bit more complicated than the simpler “base” scripts.

These scripts help you get used to the game mechanics such as poisoning, drunkedness, madness and how to use your information in conjunction with others.