Like winemaker?

1 Like

Nya

Chupiecabra

All of my instincts from last BotF want to tell me that we are about to lose

1 Like

But it might be a we that just means town wins and I lose because Hannibal

2 Likes

I think that’s your intuition. It looks easy and you usually experience failure, so you believe something will go wrong again.

1 Like

Just keep what you’re feeling in mind for self-development purposes

1 Like

I’ve got the strangest worry that you and I are both Hannibals and I HATE it lol

1. Night is winemaker. You forgot that Litten.

Night is winemaker obviously.

I can’t wait to be executedso you’ll trust me if you’re good.

He’ll have confirmation that i’m good I think you’ll mean and you’ll be outed scum.

Completely ignoring the fact that the demon is Hannibal and storytellers could easily have killed a minion at night.

We have Winemaker, not twins.

Read my first point.

Kiiruma obviously. At least we’ get rid of a minion. Never Jarek or Silviu though. I trust them enough for now.

I’m not evil, so it’s not a waste.

You want so badly to make it look like Night openwolfed for some reason, don’t you? People fakeclaim all the time in these games.

Says the evil trying to make it look like it’s being used as a faleclaim.

Stop pretending to be evil Night. If you keep this up and Litten is evil, we’re screwed beyond belief because he will claim that I was augur to help push evil agenda. Mark my words.

I think we can all agree that if Litten gets a Hannibal result from my flip, we murder Night with extreme prejudice for how he’s been acting today.

@Playwright

Leafia yes
Everyone else no

2 Likes

That 7 or 8? Everyone else vote to execute me too. Everyone except for Achro I mean.

There are three worlds rn

Leafia is Augur, in which case the game doesn’t end and we get rid of Augur
Leafia is non-Augur evil, in which case the game ends due to Kiiruma’s Centurion as a good win
Leafia is actually Legionary, the other Legionary is throwing, and the game ends due to Kiiruma’s Centurion as an evil win

None of these worlds are bad because if the third world is true I want to get out of this hellhole

Would you think that Leafia is trying to paint Kiiruma as a liar because she knows that the game will continue after her lynch?