BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

Motto kiminiaitai

Welcome back again

1 Like

Thought if evil was gonna win I was kinda hoping I could die so the other tempted (Jarek) could also win
But nothing we can do about that now unless Leafia is exactly Augur

I think Leafia is trying to paint Kiiruma as a liar because it makes sense from her perspective

I think we’re actually in the world where someone is throwing and Leafia really is Legionary but that still makes me want to end the game

suki suki seijin

Thank you :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

In the 3rd world, I’m glad the game is ending. As whoever is throwing like that can be keep an eye on

:heart: :heart: :alien:

I spent 2 hours analyzing the voice of root from motto kiminiaitai song and the rap battle song.

They do not sound like the same person

Ditto for COLON

1 Like

That’s literally what I’m saying LMAO

1 Like

YEAH they look similar but their voices are very distinct
The only ones I ever really have trouble with sometimes are Satomi and Jel

Renji (reddy) will forever sound iconic

There’s no way that Kiiruma is centurion and I can prove it beyond a reasonable doubt for anyone that would like me to.

In fact, I’ll do it now regardless. We have soeone that he claims is literally openwolfing and claiming Glykor and yet he nominates me instead of them as Centurian? Why not nominate the person that you think is openwolfing?

inb4 Leafia pulls a third layer of fps and claims to be the real centurion

1 Like

Nope. Legionary.

The joke is that your legionary claim in of itself was another lie

1 Like

Did they claim Glykon/openwolf before or after Kiiruma nominated you?

After~

icic

Litten nominated me.
I nominated Leafia.

Night openwolf’d, claimed Glykon and tried to nom me. Please bare in mind that the one backing up Leafia as the ‘winemaker’ is also Night

Lmao

1 Like

Absolute Bruh moment on Leafia’s end here, then

1 Like