BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

The town credit was too much

1 Like

im the haruspex and i literally have a fullcop check on spartacus we wouldve just won immediately smh smh i cant believe u

2 Likes

Hazard - I’ll be up a while longer but will follow suit in about an hour

n0 sparctus shows as good

because they never had a chance to claim sparctus they don’t show up as sparctus

Good morning.

@Playwright I will nominate myself please.

based

1 Like

Also I believe it’s the reverse, if they don’t claim to be Spartacus they show up as Spartacus.

2 Likes

its a “might”
the storytellers decided not to

3 Likes

Gosh damn it!!! I can’t defeat you now!!!

1 Like

We should do that thing where we execute a demon today

3 Likes

Sounds like a good idea

1 Like

Blasphemy

oh yeah i forgot my largest thing i dont like about this script is that theres almost no way to change the demon
so if youre stuck with someone like leafia as the demon youre kinda up shit creek

2 Likes

/nominate baker
No information on you

Baker is also an evil role in tos2 which is just a bad omen

1 Like

@crazynuto Has nominate @crazynuto

Accusation and defence if you wish
Accusation: "Cleopatra Each night, choose two players: If they nominate tomorrow, they die that night. Each day, if a good player (Travellers don’t count) does not nominate, evil wins.

Whether you believe I’m good or not is fine, I know I’m good so this puts a load off my mind lol. Plus the odds of me being chosen by a potential Cleopatra is rare first night.

And if I do get chosen well… not much I can do about that lol"

Votes-
@Marluna
@Jarek - No
@Magnus
@Silviu200530
@May
@guavagudetama - No
@YoubutWorse
@Kiiruma - No
@Achromatic
@Litten
@Apocryphal
@catbae
@Leafia
@baker
@nightingale
@crazynuto
Vote will Finish in 12 hours please submit votes when you can
@Marluna @Jarek @Magnus are first to vote

(Also voting is public. i’m gonna say for now to vote on nomination ping me/rich/and this account and say “I vote yes/no on ___”)

1 Like

Btw my reasoning for nominating myself is this:

Cleopatra Each night, choose two players: If they nominate tomorrow, they die that night. Each day, if a good player (Travellers don’t count) does not nominate, evil wins.

Whether you believe I’m good or not is fine, I know I’m good so this puts a load off my mind lol. Plus the odds of me being chosen by a potential Cleopatra is rare first night.

And if I do get chosen well… not much I can do about that lol

1 Like

I hope that’s how Rich wanted me to do it

Do I count as good when nomming

1 Like