BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

My answer is always “depends on context”. “Being ghosted” is a term that groups together a lot of causes and actions with different sources and looking at it as a Singular Thing causes you to lose a lot of that. Why did they stop talking to you? Were they busy, overwhelmed, bored… does it seem like a situation that will repeat, and if it does, would that be a deal-breaker… did they flake out on plans, ignore attempts to reach out, or just stop responding…if you’re considering it, you want on some level to forgive them, but is that out of genuine desire or out of a feeling of obligation or fairness? Would that kind of feeling be a good basis for a relationship? Don’t do things solely out of a feeling of obligation. That’s general advice. All the rest of my advice is just “think about it and introspect more” and that is why I am so bad at just making decisions that I had Litten pick a random number so I could decide what to wear today. And also I met my girlfriend in a forum mafia hydra so I am the least qualified person in the world

2 Likes

Did I pick good

The Crassus can jump as many times as they want, no?

Only the first crasus

Walmart Scarlet Woman

1 Like

Yeah you picked fine. I don’t have bad clothes

1 Like

If I even slightly stop liking something I give it away immediately

Baker sayinf they would kill Silviu is about as convinjng as magnus saying they would kill merpy

Oh okay

This dress is slightly irritating to wear because it’s like off the shoulder which means there’s a band in place to keep it On off the shoulder but I will live

1 Like

I should have picked 8

1 Like

8 was just a yellow shirt that I wear with this one pair of shorts with sunflowers on them. Definitely more Normal

1 Like

There’s an entire industry of people I ask to pick random numbers to help me decide something. This is your career now

1 Like

Used to be the only way I could do schoolwork. I’d make a roulette wheel with all my obligations on it and have people pick which one I’d prioritise

They said something like “sorry i have been busy working” then later on said something like “i don’t feel like doing anything sometimes”. I don’t know if it will repeat and I honestly don’t mind that much because I also tend to get busy or depressed sometimes. What makes me feel bad about it is that people often lie and people admitted that they were lying or hiding things in the beginning. It just kills off my motivation because they could be dating another person first before me and push me to next week idk voices in my head never goes silent. It also feels bad because I had time this weekend for that person but ended up changing my plans because I was ghosted on Friday morning. Now I will be on another town tomorrow and idk when will I get a chance with that person again. I will just move on but it sucks ;/

btw May, meeting your gf in a hydra is wild

what the fuck happened lmao

difference is I am villager and magnus was wolf

1 Like

on a side note

hosts gave me the most boring role ever

i still had fun

1 Like

can’t blame them i suppose. as a host, I would never give cool roles to beginners with so many good players in the game. that would be disastrous

1 Like

it was completely random
they choose the characters and randomize the roles

1 Like