BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

yeah but host can do some minor tweaks to ensure “host balance” is in there

Not Hannibal = Me being good
Even me as Hannibal doesn’t make sense for me to be demon thanks to Leafia’s interactions with me :upside_down_face:

So Silviu or Baker, huh?

Nya

1 Like

Yeah, I mean… if it kills off your motivation, if you don’t trust them to have been telling the truth, and that’s gonna be in the back of your mind the whole time… that’s not a good sign that things will work out well. Sucks that it had to be that way, but what can you do.

I’ve definitely had moments where, it’s just like… even though the other person did nothing wrong, the fact that the voices in my head wouldn’t quit with the paranoia around them meant that I just wasn’t going to be able to, like, genuinely maintain a relationship. It was my problem that I couldn’t trust them, but it was a problem that I had to solve on my own. Before dating someone.

I posted in the signup thread specifically to bait her into asking me to hydra, we spent the entire time talking to each other instead of actually playing, lost terribly to a wolfsweep in a game that was miserable for all involved, and then just never stopped talking. Shoutout.

1 Like

I can’t be demon. That would only work if I am Caesar

Our hydra voted to concede on the last day of the game, to give you a better idea of exactly how well it went.

1 Like

that is super cute i am about to cry

and yeah wcyd

silviu is alive and physically cannot be the demon so ++

1 Like

i dont even have to worry about paranoia because its 100% mech confirmed to me
gaming

did you two ever played another hydra?

would be funny

We did hydra again. Randed wolf. Achro destroyed us D1

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And then one of our partners D2. And then the last wolf (Kiiruma) somehow survived to F3 in a stunt that had all of spec chat losing their minds before getting executed by Hazzy

2 Likes

:thonk:

1 Like

I posted like 5 times because I spent the entire first half of the day phase in a “mahjong game night” in which I listened to (did not watch) the Super Mario Brothers Super Show All Episodes for 9 hours straight

1 Like

And the time I spent not doing that I just talked about random shit in hydra chat. Naturally

1 Like

:sob: i am so happy for you may

my dating life is a mess

i miss being goofy

1 Like

i am gonna spend some time with my nana next few weeks so that will help me feel better i guess