BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

who made the list of the D1 whispers

Silviu200530

1 Like

anywway I read May’s wall on all demon worlds. I love how me being crassus is just a one liner with no explanation and every other world is a long ahh paragraph explaining why they are debunked

so May is probably minion openwolfing here but lets see post game

If it’s Night/Leafia/baker/catbae literally all the evils neighbour each other

Using this, Leafia could’ve only claimed their role to Catbae, Litten and Achromatic, Litten is irrelevant here as he’s a traveller and Achromatic died night 1. Furthermore, I added the Catbae whispers on because Catbae is evil and could’ve passed it onto a demon Night but Night is dead

Leafia had no communication with their demon and neither did catbae

1 Like

Unless they’re neighbours

which is like
irrelevant because it’s 10 characters lol

That’s because we’ve talked extensively about the world where you’re Crassus. The wall was for the sake of thoroughness to see if there were any other worlds that weren’t debunked

It’s 10 words, and all our theorised starting evils neighbour each other

skull

“I’m Augur bluffs are Centurion Blacksmith Merchant” fits perfectly well in there

1 Like

If we’re assuming Night is evil as well then the only person they could’ve communicated with was Jarek

And baker because baker is neighbours with Leafia
which means they probably would’ve known that Leafia was Augur at the time

So why tf was Achro killed???

There’s no mech reasons lmao

The only thing I can think of is that the demon didn’t even know what Leafia was

since Leafia is 100% Augur if Kiiruma is good/not Hannibal and I’m confident Kiiruma is good just not on the Hannibal part

that’s not true though. I am the least crassus here. I would agree to being hannibal or town

I think you or Kii are more crassus

I disagree, I’m the least crassus here

3 Likes

sigh, okay, I give up

I have no clue what you mean by “the least Crassus here”. Like… mechanically? Socially? @Playwright I claim evil and I guess Magnus as the Crassus, or as the Spartacus, whichever works

1 Like