BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

idk i feel bad giving up for town but I honestly had good reasons as to why may could be demon. problem is, i don’t know how the game works but I know in FM May is obv wolfing coming today. They had the same “evidence” against me yesterday but didn’t push for it in favor of guava yeet

Wait leaf is was wolf

I literally could not push it because you were ont nominated

Someone lied to us

I’m not going to name any names but there is a person who is similar to a chess player name who made a very poor decision! (trying to win with evils)

2 Likes

Magnus gave us fake Vestal Virgin information that led us to conclude my ability was malfunctioning. Once they retracted that information, I was able to realise my ability was functioning properly, and it’s the information I got from it that let me conclude that it is a Crassus game and you are Crassus

1 Like

Alongside the info Magnus gave us last night.

According to May Vestal Virgin info, all the pieces fit.

Leafia is Augur imo for the following:

Achro was N1’d in a last attempt to save Leafia.

Kii nominates and executes Leafia next day, becoming bad omen.

Wazzup the traveler enters game and tries to bless Kii, a player that is most likely bad omen.

If Litten is good then I think Wazzup could be evil.

Kii fell off after Leafia died and I see he made a post promising he will solve the game hard.

If Kii is hannibal, we probably get May as the next hannibal. If Kii is any other demon, we still win.

If Kii is town with bad omen then they could become Hannibal or Crassus at any point if the first Hannibal/Crassus dies.

I think Kii execution is the best play today because we are not sure if May is hannibal with good info or the real Vestal

tf you callin me evil for what did I do :sob:

I agree with the assessment that executing a demon is good for us

So either May TMI demon or soon to be one or Kii is the demon

Glykon nonsense

Response to me naming the entire evil team

Them trying to figure out if I know too much

It’s like, the game is solved and town wins if we just do Kii>May

I’ll respond to what you are saying soon baker, in the mean time, someone should nominiate may

I’m about to head home

yeah but there is a chance May is town if yeeting Kii ends the game today

@Playwright Nominations cannot be revoked, correct? Otherwise someone could self-nom and revoke last minute to prevent themselves from being nominated

bruh the shade is unreal

1 Like

Everyone being nominated is just good practice

1 Like

Listen I like to be thorough