BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

YBW could’ve had a bad copy N2 and that’s what the moderror was

they claimed crazy was v

3 Likes

which is hilarously unhelpful please tell me stuff I didn’t know

1 Like

Who did Jarek (and/or YBW if Jarek claimed Spartacus that day) nom on each of those days?

out of curiosity what did catbae even doubleclaim

Blacksmith

1 Like

waitwaitwait
hold up
they got the bluffs but didnt communicate which one theyd be taking

2 Likes

It was funny they claimed mortician then went to claim blacksmith and I called them out for getting into a double claim twice and then they gave up

1 Like

catbae and leafia talked after all and leafia is sat right next to baker
they probably had the bluffs and arranged and then leafia never got back to baker about which bluff catbae was taking

2 Likes

That’s funny ngl.
Also I’ve not used a single neighbour whisper. Oops

2 Likes

This explains why ybw got crassus/blacksmith too

1 Like

ive used my neighbour whispers to send troll gifs mostly because
lol my neighbors

if only you neighbored me or wazza

2 Likes

Thank fuck I chose to avoid yall.
I’ve had Achro and YBW this entire time.

The N2 death and the evil merc

2 Likes

If Jarek is evil… what was up with the Temptress? He was claims Tempted by catbae, despite already being evil, and there was no way for them to communicate to make a plan. It can’t be a fakeclaim, it’s gotta be this exact Minion configuration for everything to work… Maybe just a weird play from catbae? It would explain why Jarek refused to come out D1 and die for the frame-perfect Centurion win on Guava.

1 Like

meanwhile I sat next to the trumpteer and just kept getting info from them and anyone looking for the trumpteer would look at people whispering me

3 Likes

Who knew what players were set to check Baker? Could Baker have done all this killing & murder?

2 Likes

Has Baker claimed Spartacus? Could they jump here, to Jarek?

honestly he could legit be tempted as the glykon
its not a bad play to tempt one evil player so they can clam up about the extra evil if they ever get exed

2 Likes

baker killed achromatic because they thought achromatic posed a severe health risk to leafia
which is hilarous as achro poked and thought town

2 Likes